Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Celebrity Lovers!!♥

Heeey it's Breeee.
I love a looooooooooot of celebrities. GUY celebs!!

Taylor Lautner for instance::
GORGIOUS
ROCK HARD ABS
CO-STARRED IN 'TWILIGHT'-----(i love Twilight to deaatthhh...i looveee Jacoobbbb Blacccck!<3)
Taylor Lautner will be my husbandD♥ oneee dAyyY. We wilL havee w.e.r.e.w.o.l.f.///h.u.m.a.n. chiLDreNNn :] .

Enrique Iglescias::
HOOTTTT
TALENTED
HAS AWESOME SONGS<33-----(cheeecck outt:::his songgg 'Tonight'--/>>>it's awesommee)
Breanna Iglescias..how does that souunddd ?!?!?!!?? i love himm witthh all myy beatttinggg heaaartt[;;♥!

Bruno Mars::
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. SONNGGSS!!!
CUUTE☺
VOICE OF AN ANGEL-----(checckkk outtt his new songg -- 'Grenade' iloveitt<33 it's the awesomest songgg in the historryy of Bruno Mars)
Writeess songgs that will allwaaays be myy fave(:
i'll catchh a grenade for himm..;;//thhrooww my hand on a blade for himm!

lalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

-breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment