Thursday, November 25, 2010

Geting Started!!!!!!

Hey! Welcome to PolkadotiT blog! Here, we will post pictures, possibly videos, and blogs about STUFF. Don't know WHAT stuff...but just STUFF. Yeahh.

First off, you don't even know what our names are, and what we're like!

Lets start with: Caitlin


Hey, wats up people! i play soccer, lacrosse, basketball, swimming, and tennis, i also love to read my favorite color is blue and i love to be with my friends! I've always wanted to go skydiving! I mean how cool would it be to jump out of a plane 100 feet in the air and fall just fall and then pull a string and BOOM! a para shoot pops out and then you gently float to the ground. well thats a little bit about me so i hope you enjoy me and my cousins blog! :)   
Next: Breanna


Heeey. my name is Breanna...but bre is fine. bre is BETTER. call me that...? OKAY?!?!. thanks. i looooove to play soccer. it is my favorite sport in the world! i play other sports, too. like lacrosse, swimming, gymnastics, and track and field. my favorite colors are purple and orange. i love to be with my friends and spend time with many animals:) one major thing i want to do is STOP ANIMAL ABUSE!!! animals have hearts too...and some people treat them like garbage! some are abandoned, left starving, and left to die. is anyone else against that?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?! well if you are, thanks! but if not....YOU'RE A LOSER. well thats a little bit about me! learn more in our other posts, and enjoy PolkadotiT blog!   

Lastly, Emma

Heyyy. People! i also play soccer i love it! i love amimals i have a dog hes soo cutee! my favorite colors are green,orange,and blue! i love spots! i hope you like that our new website! i love to hang out with my friends! i love to to listen to music  because its adicting ! i love pizza cookies and icecream! thts a little bit about me! find out about more of my life at www.polkadotit.com      


Thanks!

-All Rights go to Uncle John-

No comments:

Post a Comment